Monday, October 20, 2008

PENANG - Heritage Sites

Well, Calvin and I thought about having a photography session with the gang and this would be my long awaited outing with them. Last time I didn't join as I have yet to acquire my camera, so naturally... I agreed with both hands up in the air~

Breaking fast...

We had our breakfast at dim sum restaurant opposite of KDU but it was a brief one as we're suppose to meet up at 8am but ended up late for 10mins. oops~

The day was 18th October 2008, the sun was shinning for us and we gathered around Masjid Kapitan Keling. Right when Ah Teng parked his car and we lobbed some coins into the parking meter (note: it only accepts till RM4 and not more, I inserted 40cents more but the counter didn't increased... =_=!) so lasted us for 4 hours. hahahaha.

Meet up with Felicia and Jimmy zhai and all of us got out our image capturing devices and started snapping away at the Masjid.

Made our way passed Kuan Yin Temple, St. George's, Church of Assumptions, The Magistrate court, Esplanade, City Hall and finally along Fort Cornwallis. Applied sun block in the middle of the journey before the sun really gets hot. :p


It was an exhausting but fun and fulfilling event! Here's a few photos for sharing.










Btw, shot a very nice sky scenery up in the light house at Fort Cornwallis~

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

hmm... ur post reminded me on my own heritage sites photo shoot i went a few mths back... goin to post dem soon... check dem out as well...xD
i like the shot on the blue glass wif the lady... nice... ^^

Kit Keat Bar said...

hahahha..oh thanks! That one is taken at the Church of Assumption. :)

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~