Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tzu Chi vegetarian food fair @ 2nd Nov 2008

A while ago I've purchased 2 vouchers for Tzu Chi's upcoming food fair then I received another one from a friend so I've got 3 in total.

Almost forgotten that today was the day for the event cos I've stayed up quite late last nite playing games with my fren. :p Anyway, suddenly thought of it when I was having lunch today and thinking that it would be another nice opportunity for taking photographs.

Went there with my fren, the weather is again... hot but cloudy. so there's some shade every now and then. At first I thought that it would only be a small part of the Pesta area but boy, I was very wrong, and since it's 1 day only event... there's a lot of people there.

Had fun experiencing the event, snapping here and there and exchanged my coupons for some bags, plants and of course... drinks!

Enjoy the photos below for more details :-

Wooden hand made dragonfly that is able to balance on a stick or finger


This particular photo shows that all of the volunteers started to stand still and held their palms together when the announcer played a certain Tzu Chi tune, not sure what is it perhaps its the organization's code. :)

Saw these set of mascott near a stall but there were not for sale. cute!

I've exchanged for 2 of these bags

Even fresh vegetable are for sale here too...

Never saw a square tea cube b4

A little girl is choosing her favourite soft toys


Never thought I'd see this there, but the best thing about it... it's FREE

I've got this too

creative clothes clips

I think made by childrens of the art classes

A lot of volunteer cleaning up utensils

Overall a great experience... a small donation goes a long way! A good deed a day makes the world a better place! :) peace~

2 comments:

Shang Yih said...

aiya ... forgot to ask you buy me that dragonfly ... =s

Kit Keat Bar said...

wah... want dragonfly lo.. its expensive.. but i think i saw it somewhere else also. get from handy craft stores...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~