Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The detour

On the outing the other day, there were some detour going on b4 the actual main event. First, we went to grab my new spec! finally...after 4 - 5 years.. I finally changed a new pair.

Wanna recommend "The World Optical Company" to you guys who wished to make a new spec out there.

The optician uncle - Mr. Lam was very friendly and nice not to mention the other lady who introduced me to the frames first :)

The World Optical Company
24, Lebuh Leith,
10200, Penang, Malaysia.


For those who dunno where this is, it's just opposite of the Cititel Hotel Penang on the small road there. Just walk straight up and it should be on your right corner. :) hmmm..seems that the photo might be a little misleading... there appears to be a modern hotel on top of it... LOL...

Next, we accompany Calvin to take his long overdue certificate from Equator college. Congratz Calvin!

Saw this too.. actually the rock tiles caught my attention... I didn't realize it was this Jail/Hell japanese restaurant that someone forwarded as email a while ago.

Perhaps we could try it out someday...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~