Monday, March 09, 2009

Little India street shooting @ 7th March 2009

Calvin suggested street shooting at little India and off me, calvin and ah bok were off. Waited for him to arrive cos late public transport (as always), I shot a few pigeons in front of the Kuan Ying temple. Managed to caught a few flight shots but mostly blur...and I got bitten by lots of mosquitoes!!!... -_-!! was itchy like hell.. but that doesn't stop me. I just snap and scratch.. :p

Next, walked over the street opposite of the temple to cari breakfast spot.. but none were found cos its probably weekend and nobody opens that early on weekend. We ended up eating at mamak stall opposite of HSBC in Beach street... -_- but the semi tom yam mee hoon is surprisingly good.. ^^ ...ended up with 1 pack of nasi lemak and 2 of those. :p

follow up was the street shoot of cos, street shoot all the way to breakfast and all the way to Little India Penang.

Not much though as I shot mostly the objects and less bout people.. haih.. nothing interesting caught my eyes this round.. will return again in the future.. perhaps when there's some Indian celebration. :)

*P/S: click on individual photos for large version :)

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~