Sunday, March 29, 2009

DRC shutterbug photowalk near Esplanade Penang

#1

Joined DRC photowalk lead by Adrien where we gathered at the Statue of Temperance. It was a surprisingly large crowd about 10+, quite successful...

Long time have i joined the outing with DRC shutterbugs already since the last one.. feels nice to see some familiar faces.

Anyway, as suggested by Adrien, I switched to my dad's 50mm f1.4 prime lens for the entire shoot. I liked the sharpness of this age old lens but i gotta train my eyes because it requires manual focusing, in fact manual every single settings.

Thanks for this lens I'm able to go full manual on my settings ever since then. : )

Enjoy the photos... by the way... please let me know which one do u think it's better cos i'm selecting it to participate in the small contest of this photowalk~ hahahha.. i'll lable them with numbers...

*click on each photos for large version

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#26

#27

Thanks~

2 comments:

Cla said...

Nice!!!!
i like the photo ranking frm #24, 13,19,7....

Kit Keat Bar said...

hehehhe.. actually my fav is 7, 1, 15, 18... I see u like a lot of flowers shot.. ^^ thanks!

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~