Sunday, November 08, 2009

KitKat - special edtion!

well, as you might know... i loved Kit Kat chocolate bar... hence... my blog and my nick name... :)

Got this from a colleague who traveled to Japan recently.. I know it's special edition just that i didn't look at the title.

I shared the small 2 fingers bar with my parents... it tasted... salty.. LOL... then i looked at the box.. ooh.. no wonder...

not bad... wish we have some special edition here too... Laksa flavour? tom yam? spicy?

The box is very neatly done... Japanese packaging so.. I wouldn't expect anything less.. :) didn't really collect it though... i've "collected" it here... virtually...

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~