Friday, November 13, 2009

My new lens - Nikkor AF 50mm f1.8!

Have been using my dad's lens for more than a year, sometimes it worked, sometimes when fast moving objects are involved.. i'm having difficulty manual focusing with my hand. it's just not fast enough... I can do Manual aperture, Manual shutter... but the focusing is just hard.. missed a few moments before.

Seems that this month I'll be attending a few weddings, I got this lens to test it out! :)

For those uninitiated, this lens is what many regarded as a good portrait lens and its not that expensive at all... thanks to the one without any auto focus motor built-in as my D90 has the built in motor... saved a few bucks there...

Price is RM370. :)

Stay tuned for some portrait shots.. Ishtar.. it's time! ;)

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Kit Keat Bar said...

thank you! :)

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~