Sunday, November 29, 2009

My new bottle - Bros

Hmm, let's see. I've got 3 water bottles now. 1 at home, 1 at work and..well.. 1 for something in between.. for outing. ahh.. yes..

I noticed that people around me uses this brand called Bros, the bottle's design is kinda nice. Sook Teng has cats style, Shangyih has... well.. never mind that.. i dun really know what design he had.. some some other people i happened to bumped into.

Looked nice, reminds me of... something like what Swatch did to watches. Funky, teeny energetic feel to it. I went to Popular bookstore warehouse sale in Midlands today and as I approach the cashier to check out my stuff I saw a bunch of these at the further end and naturally, I went to pick one up.

This particular design caught my eyes... simple, plain with some Chinese text of food menu. :)

Do you own Bros too? or any other brand like Tupperware?

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~