Monday, December 14, 2009

Bayan Cafe lunch at D' Piaaza

Today we have lunch at some fancy new restaurant...


WH suggested having lunch here.



Overal ambiance is nice. Some western style deco.

I didn't snap much as generally we're not allowed to do so in restaurants so just bear with me.


We didn't go upstairs because it's not opened yet. Perhaps at night.


They even sells sports shoes here. I heard that the boss has seperate stores at Queensball mall as well.



My ala Thai style fish set lunch! I just had Thai style pizza yesterday if u recalled.



Kam Heong style chicken dish ordered by Sook Teng.

Ok, just finished my dish. The kam heong 甘香 chicken is nicer than the ala Thai because they give u fried fish chunks top with Thai sweet n sour sauce. Sauce is nice but fried fish is not nice.



They even provide dessert of watermelon slices!

Overall, recommended to try out this new place. Price for the set is RM10++ only.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~