Monday, December 07, 2009

Joyce and Steven wedding @ 20091128

How nice of Joyce to contact me again after all these years.. hahahhaha...

Thanks for inviting... : ) my first exposure of a Christian wedding...

anyway, congratulations! and hope these pics do okay for you and Steven. :)

Happy Marriage!
P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

Cla said...

very nice!!!!!!! i like this album...Btw, she is Joyce that i knew in NDT? she look beautiful :)

Kit Keat Bar said...

yes... hahahahha... can't notice meh??? changed so much kar with her make up.. heheheh..

thanks!

junli said...

Thank you, Neoh. (I know you dont like this name, but used to it)

Ya, my marriage give me excuse to look for you :p

I like the pics. Really thanks...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~