Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My art - By the pool

Found this girl's photo in someone's signature and thought she looked quite nice, I like her facial feature but the photo is very very tiny.

Anyway, sketched and painted the whole photo out, altered a bit here and there.. :) Let me know what you think, hopefully this one doesn't look scary like this painting anymore.. hahahhaa.

As always, I appreciate your honest feedback :) let me know what you think...

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,the picture looks quite nice,and per our talk,the hand part is a little bit fat..I know you just simply paint it,next time it may become better:)
yahui

Kit Keat Bar said...

yes Yahui, didn't go into details for that part.. :)

i'll practice more then.. thanks for the precious comment...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~