Monday, December 21, 2009

My art - Rudolf the reindeer wishing you Merry Christmas 2009!

Well, it has been a while since i last painted with my phone and seeing that it is almost Christmas, everyone else is busy shopping for gifts for love ones.

I, on the other hand.. have nothing much to give but.. i dedicate this little painting of mine for you guys... my readers out there.. whoever you are or might be.. :) click on the painting for a larger version!

Merry Christmas to you and happy new year!

If time permits I might even sketch some other Christmas related paintings for this occasion. stay tuned...

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

好可爱哦!!!我也喜欢画画,但是通常我是照着书画的,你有看过朱德墉的漫画吗?色女郎...我画了一些:)

Merry christmas *_@
yahui

Kit Keat Bar said...

谢谢!我看过德墉的漫画,通常都是冷笑话的。呵呵!

我看了你upload 在 facebook 的一些, 最近都没画了吗?

如果有记得和我分享哦!

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~