Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good morning!


I loved skies... and when I woke up to brush my teeth and saw this... i can't resist. Managed to shot this nice sky with saturated colors right after it rained heavily the night before.

This is what I call 早安辰之美!

Enjoy this panorama shot that i stitched! click for the full size version!

By the way... how's your morning? :)

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

Cla said...

早安辰之美!, dont know since when, i started to love morning :)

Anonymous said...

Haha,I can leave my comments now,you know I am visit your blog frequently?

Kit Keat Bar said...

Thanks Clarisa!
Yahui, welcome to my blog. Drop me a few lines if u wanted to comment on something...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~