Saturday, December 26, 2009

Queens foodmarket @ QB mall


The newly opened Queens food market at the top level of Queensbay mall.

I ordered the tau foo fa [豆腐花], RM3.20 expensive than outside but its quite big bowl. Never thought I'll feel full eating these. :S but its nice. I will order it again next round.

this is my main course, guess what is this? At first glance, it looked like a bowl of curry mee. Well, if you think so... its not wrong, it is 90% curry mee, just that the mee is ramen. Japanese mee instead of the usual yellow mee we have outside. The price is cheap, at RM3.90 per bowl in a moderate portion, the taste... well, if you like food which is not too salty, not too spicy well this is for you. for me it's a bit bland not that i'm a person who likes salty or spicy food (well, spicy yes..haha) it is so so only. you may give it a try since it's cheap.

One interesting note, when I looked up at the ceiling, I can see a few fans, lights and.. security camera, a few of them. Hmmm, I wonder what are they for? First time that I saw a security surveillance camera in a food court.

Finally, we've got 1 more place to eat out next time when we visit Queensbay mall.. no more of the usual as there are numerous stalls here selling lots and lots of Chinese cuisines.

P/S: click on each art for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~