Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Dinner for Steven

Today went to Breek's restaurant to have birthday dinner for our friend - Steven. Not exactly my first time there so, I just ordered the usual... half chicken in BBQ sauce with my fav. drink - lemonade.

BBQ half chicken - took me a while to finish... large portion

Lemonade.. not the best but still my fav.

While waiting for the food to be served, a few of us went to nearby gift shop to buy a present for our friend who's last day at work is tomorrow.
I followed, they decided to get a medium size and small size CJ7 doll from the movie CJ7.

All of us signed on the thing's body to leave our signature there for her.

Big and small CJ7 wrapped together ready to be delivered

I browsed around and saw something really nice and I've bought it. Tada, the little koopa from the supermario bro. game. Cute isn't it? He even wears Mario's hat. haha...

After the dinner we chat and one by one they started to give IQ questions for all to guess. 1 particular funny one that Steven gave was...

IQ question: What's the difference in sound does one make when a person jumped off a building from 29th floor and 2nd floor? Guess a few answers first b4 u see the answer... =D

Answer (high light to see) : Jumped off from 29th floor -> "AAAaaaaahHHHHHhh~! Pakk!..." Jumped off from 2nd floor -> "......Pakk! AAAAHHHhhHHHH!!" hope u get what I mean. hehe

Have a nice day ahead!

1 comment:

yuki tenshi said...

yer.... koopa so cute... >.<

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~