Thursday, April 24, 2008

Farewell for YP and Reunion with Latté

Alright, it seems that I have been having nice food lately ... always go to fancy restaurant for the past few days... as a result... -> ~($)~ flying away from me, guh... but it was necessary as I dun wanna be the one who rejected them for these special occasion, at least not now.

Anyway, today was the last day at work for our colleague and fren - YP, I dun really get to know her more cos she's in charge of another project and we hardly ever deal with each other b4, just occasionally have some light chats.

Went to Nando's restaurant in QB mall for the lunch treat, heard that it's her favourite.. well, it's mine too~ no objections at all! I ordered the usual stuff, half chicken with 2 sidelines and bottomless coke. As always, our professional photographer is snapping away at us with a lot funny poses while waiting for the meal with our star of the day. I took the chance to snap some of the stuff in the restaurant too, it has gotten the attention of my colleague that lately I have been taking snap shots of the stuff whenever we go out to these events, well I didn't explain much... :)

Taking a shot of our star of the day, YP! and suddenly my leader stole some of the space with his Victory finger sign... guh...

Took advantage to snap this as they were posing for the other better photographer and camera!

When one of the waitress checked with our table one more time to confirm the order, she said "anyone ordered half chicken?" I was looking around the table to make sure if there's anyone who share the serving size as me but... it seemed that I am the only one... and I got the weird attention.. lol.. they made fun of me having eaten a whole chicken as yesterday I also ordered half chicken at Breeks... guh.... what's wrong? I really dun think its a lot, well.. it's enough to keep me full for around RM5 more for 1/4 more chicken...

The half chicken that caused a 'stir'

But yet nobody ordered it, they all stuck to 1/4 size chicken instead... and when the waitress finally served the plate to me... they all went "WAAAAAAAAAHHHH.........." ..... (-_-) my gosh... I looked like a big appetite "alien" who has been starving for chicken like forever... guh..

Another shot at the wall deco, introducing all the goodness explained in..er.. few words and chilis

Hot tea of Nando's. Never seen one b4... looks kinda neat. note: as I was focusing my camera on the teapot... my 'clever' and 'helpful' colleagues quickly pull in all other 'necessary' objects to go with the teapot... I just have to satisfy their 'creativity' by snapping them all in as well. People are quite helpful these days.. LOLs.

Later on, back at the office before the day ends... YP handed over a farewell gift to all of us. It's the ferrero roche chocolates with a little note.
How lovely! Thanks YP and we bid her farewell at the end of the day and all the best!

My auntie called me this afternoon, asked if I could print her some basic rabbit owner's knowledge base and I said alright, I went back... hit the net and downloaded some info and printed them out.
The necessary information

Went over to her place and saw my lovely Latté! (I bought her on impulse buy and realized that I have little to no time to spend with her and no room to let her roam around, she deserved a better attention and caring environment, so I gave her away to my auntie) She's sooo cute and adorable! But didn't see any difference in her size yet... she kinda eats a lot for a thing so small... but never grow an inch... oh well, maybe a few millimeters... couldn't really tell... so I took the chance to snap her...

use a vege to lure her to eat and held it high enough so that she kinda stand on her rear legs and eats them. Oh now cute! Cute isn't it? Keeping a pet requires time and patient and a lot of care and love to be given to it. My auntie told me that her daughter wanted Latté badly so she let her keep it as long as she takes good care of her. She told me this can instill love and care and responsibility into her daughter, think she's about 12years old right now. Its good to hear that, good that she has a nice environment to live in right now. I'll be visiting her every now and then. =)

P/S: Here's another shot! : )

Good girl!

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

finally, i saw the long awaiting webbit...~~
kawaii...~~ like the 2lala webbit, blek...
aiyah.. u bo put food in ur palm n let it sniff sniff...
very cute 1 le.. >.<

Kit Keat Bar said...

scare she'll chew off part of my hand leh... she eats a lot...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~