Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wrestling


I must admit that it took me a while to figure out what the heck is wrong with the template. To those who frequent this blog in the past few days will notice something... initially with a totally white template and then back to an old fashion kinda template and then now back to this 'mushblue' theme which I've chosen ever since I got to know from my friend that there's custom made template for blogger which you can download and use it.

Apparently what happened to the mushblue template when I first used it was some visitors claimed that they saw nothing but plain ol white background template. I didn't notice it at first because everytime I reload the page it all seemed fine... fine till one day I decided to check back and boom! there it was... blank!

I then suspect probably there's some 'incompatibility' with this template and went and download other templates and some of them again having missing title background image again.

By then I've figured out something is wrong, went to search for the code in html... found the link for the image, copy n pasted it in my browser and guess what? The image can no longer be found! That explains everything! Some of the template (although same) but hosted by different sites might have outdated version which includes broken links for some of the images. Therefore I have found this new template which this author hosted the image in 'photobucket' and thus when I hit reload after applying it, everything came out well! of cos I have made a few adjustment to the page elements and removed unwanted ones.

There's still some link breaks issue here n there but bear with me for a while... ;)
All in all, a problem solved and a lesson learned!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~