Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Subway

Went to have lunch at Subway - EGate today with my friend. Long have I tasted their sandwiches. I kinda like their restaurant's design, something like American style with the bricks and the lighting... : )

Not sure if you guys tasted it before or not, Subway is famous for their healthy sandwiches. Although I'm not a frequent patron, I did visit the place like 3 - 4 times. All the time I ordered 6 inches bread size and almost every time also not that filling to me. Today I got myself the foot long size for the first time! hahaha, ordered terriyaki chicken and Parmesan (if not mistaken) bread and have it microwaved for that extra crunchiness bite. Stuffed every single vege they have their and bathed it with chili sauce, mayonnaise and BBQ sauce!

yummy!

Have orange juice to go with it as well! Although much more expansive than other fast food on the market, they are a tad more tasty and healthier should I say? : ) So, is healthier food your thing?

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

subway... hmm... cant remember the last time i went thr... bring back memories :)
dun really like it thou, but i dun hate it... healthy food not my thing.. lolz..

Kit Keat Bar said...

same as bloon then, he doesn't like healthy food a bit, he prefers unhealthy one... he's like.... 95% carnivore...

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~