Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EARTH Day


April 22nd was our Earth Day. Got to know of this day because company sent out emails asking employees to wear green today for the occasion.

Just 2 post away I've blogged about reject, reduce and reuse plastic bags, well there are many more ways to help out global warming issue and will cover that in the future posts.

Nothing much but let us all lend a hand to this wonderful cause and we can do this not just on Earth Day but make it a habit!

Found some interesting Earth Day facts to check out.

Happy Earth Day! :)

3 comments:

Tv for Blogs said...

I am crazy for blogs, I like this blog and I like its way to write, I come to leave mine hug sincere and...success votes. Kisses
TV Blog

Kit Keat Bar said...

Thanks a lot for the comment! Glad that u liked it. Come visit every now and then and nice to meet u too!

yuki tenshi said...

wah... ada peminat...~~

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~