Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dillema

My phone's battery are dying... have been using this phone for the past 2.5 years. Since this is a rare brand and model, nobody seems to carry the battery around here. Well actually I've bought the phone in KL... perhaps I should look there.


Nokia - N82

Anyway, went to check out some of the phones online and also went to shops and ask around price. Actually I was hoping that my new phone will have GPS feature and or 3G connectivity. Camera if good ones also a plus... which leads me to Nokia's N82. The price tag for this is around RM1.5k for original version... still quite expensive to me, I've never bought any phone that's more than RM1.2k so far...but then again its feature loaded.... almost like a multimedia computer and its camera is among the best among its competition.


Sony Ericsson - k770i

If I were to go for a slightly cheaper medium end phone, the one that caught my eye was Sony Ericsson's k770i. The one with no joystick for their series as I always heard joysticks usually are the first piece that broke down. I think it looks good... has a 3.2mega pixel camera with LED flash and a front camera for 3G calls. It's priced around RM650 for AP set (third party warranty).

Since when does buying a phone becomes such a difficult choice? well, at least it's difficult for me, I'm wrestling the features I want vs my budget... I guess I better hold on first, wait for further price drop and get the one I wanted without paying for premium price.... hahaha, I better start carrying the charger with me everywhere I go... and charge whenever I can.

Peace~

3 comments:

DeParadise said...

Hey man... Go get N82. That is a nice phone with 5 MegaPixel Photoshot. Good GPS and 3G... Exactly met what you need... I will go for this once my phone gone too... :)

DeParadise said...

Er... Sony Ericsson... When I bought, the joystick is having problem within 1 week. However... Once you got the right one, it will be good for the rest of the life. I used that for 2 years and does not see any problem with it anymore. :)

I bought my 1st Sony Erricsson with my friend. My friend also got it right at the 1st time. He also used it for 2 years ++ and does not found any problem with that. Except the rubber on top of the joystick was gone. :p

Kit Keat Bar said...

Well, it all depends on my budget actually. How much I'm willing to spend for my next phone. If I can find my battery replacement, I'll probably hold off my purchase for now. Hahahahaha.. thanks for sharing on the Sony Ericsson phone part. Guess not everyone faces the same issue with the joysticks, but it'll still be among my concern when choosing one which has it.

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~