Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Team building @ Gurney - Part 2

===================================
Buffet dinner @ Fusion Restaurant Gurney Hotel
===================================
Well here comes the last but not least part of the team building activity - Dinner time! Actually I can't wait for this after the exhausting treasure hunt.

Getting ready

Some of the decoration on the wall, nothing special though...

Buffet was at the Fusion Restaurant at Gurney Hotel. The place wasn't too big, we've managed to fill in about 1/3 of the entire place. Reached around 6:15pm and the place officially start serving at 6:30pm. Gotten our tables and seats, drop our bags and then we're off to for the food!

The tiny dishes inside the restaurant

Another shot at the food.. a lot of salad dishes


The desserts

Fresh Prawns

Mandy, the soup serving girl... haha, serving with a smile =D, good customer service!

Sifu preparing some sashimi and sushis...yummy! salmon! attack! them.. i mean...

I ate only 3 rounds of main courses and 1 round of mini desert dish if not mistaken. Actually I was really very exhausted from all the running around the mall (yeah I know I was stressing the word exhausted.. but I was.. haha)

There are other main dishes such as cawamushi,  grill lamb, satays, etc outside

The food here was okay, nothing too fancy as with the fee.. around RM60 over with 10 - 15% discount and not to mention free flow of wine/ beer/ soft drinks and fruit juice. Speaking of which I wanna tell u all bout this...


We're lining up at the mini bar just outside the main entrance, this bar tender guy stationed at the podium... and asked each of us what we would like to have. A few asked for wine, so he reached for the wine bottle... poured them a few cup. Next came the order for beer, one of them was me... okay, Skol bear was served for us. Last came the funny part... 1 dude ordered orange juice if I was not mistaken... that guy took out 1 plastic container which shaped like those gas container..... or the one we use to keep the pesticide... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.. I was holding on to myself... almost broke out the laughter on the spot. omg.... how could they do this... hahahahhahahah... oh wow.. that was classic! XD , after I have my glass of beer I went inside and told them what I've witness.

Our big boss giving some speech

Debbie going thru the questions

Then came the result announcement for the treasure hunt.... Debbie went thru each of the question's answer with us... 1 by 1... I listend carefully.... so far no mistakes yet, as my team was the last team to arrived... we can only win if anyone before us scores lower than us. And when Debbie said .. and the winner is..... my team!!!.... wow.. I spranged up and smiled and reached for hi-5s with my other team mates!!! wOOOO~~~ Hoooo~~!!! We've won!!!!... wow.. that was MOST satisfying.... it's worth all the effort of running here and there and cracking our heads... The important point was not the prize... but the 'recognition' of winning the game and of cos we had fun! hahahahhaha, other team came very very close to us.... had they got all correct or we missed out the very last answer to the S&J shop... we would have lost.... and lost badly.. since that team submitted their result first! first among all the teams... wow... Received our prize from the big boss and then went back to our drinks.

Victory shot #1 !The competitive team!

All in all, a wonderful experienced for me... did I said I broke the beer glass? they thought I was drunk... omg, I got too excited when I described the fruit juice scene for Felicia and my hand swung the glass and it fell down the floor and Piang!!!... it was all over the place.... I was quite embarrased actually.. hahaha.. my bad. Apollogized to the waiter who responded in a jifty and cleaned up the mess.

Thanks again to the committee members and others for making this event possible!

Victory shot # 2! V for Victory! hahahahhaha.. yes! good job team! and great sport from other teams as well...  ; )

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~