Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ugly Jam

Just now was preparing to go home at 6:10pm. There was an usually long queue at the route I normally take, so I turned to the other one... in which would turn out to be the worse decision ever...

The route that normally takes around 10 - 15mins to pass costs me 1hour and 10mins to pass... I was really curious on what went wrong that caused the jam, I thought there must be an accident cos today's not Friday and there shouldn't be such heavy jam.

I listen patiently on the radio during the trip hoping the DJ would receive any news about the jam but to no avail... but the 2 DJs at 9.88fm are rather entertaining with their nonsense jokes and laughter. something for me to really unwind and dun take it too seriously after a long day at work.

As soon as I reached the source of the jam... guess what it is? some tractor parked at the junction at the road and stopped there, there was a hole in the ground where I can see some pipes. And the workers just stood there, doing nothing... probably it's drizzling at the moment so they stopped... that caused the right lane cars needed to be shifted to left lane and thus... the jam. After that was very very smooth, I carefully took out my phone and text the situation and advice and sent to the radio show.... later on as I've reached my house I heard the DJ read out 'KitKeat' said that there's a jam... hahahahahha, it feels nice... the message itself costs RM0.50 but the feeling that I hope be able to divert some traffic off the road to other alternative routes or at least let curious drivers who're stuck on the same route have some idea on what's going on...

Feels good... and yes, I kinda like the nonsense laughter show... hahahahhaa... the DJ asked a question, what's the alternative name for cockroach? 1) Water Grasshopper (or something like that), 2) stupid insect, 3) living fossil or 4) Wu Zhou (dirty) Teong... hahahahahhaha.. the last one's quite funny. Of cos those of you who are 'knowledgeable' would know the correct answer is 3. Roaches... like it or not have been long on our planet and rumoured to exists the same time as the dinasours and outlived all of them too and thus earning them the nickname - Living fossil...

P/S: I hate roaches

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~