Sunday, July 13, 2008

Revisitting

Went back to my old company to help out my friend, briefed her on the system I did with another colleague. Unfortunately, I left first... then I didn't transition this particular system because the other guy was still around, the thing is... when he's about to leave.... it was within 1 short month of notice period... he was tasked to finished on hand work as much as he could and I guess this left little to no time for him to transition all his stuff... and so there I was.

Well, I dun really mind cos both of them are my friends. I'm more than happy to lend a hand or two. I did my best to recall what the system was about, setting up some programs for her and guided her through the systems as much as I could.

Then I walked around the office, went to where I sat last time... hmmm... the monitor I used was on the left, and there's added LCD monitor.. how nice :D, new desktop too...

Then I walked around other part and saw this drawing....
Hahahaha... that girl on the drawing was my colleague who used to sat beside me. She gave me that kinda expression she used to show when she successfully solved a difficult task. haha, the joy... the excitement, yeah.. most of us been through that... a lot. Brings back a lot of nice memories. I was kinda surprised that this is still around the white board panel each of us had on our cubicle wall. hahahahaha, appreciate it. Either they're too lazy to wipe it off or they really think it's cute so they decided just to leave it there. I'll take the latter and thanks for the compliment.

: )

I like nostalgic memories...sweet...bitter...sour...ahh.....life : ) Where's the last place that you went to recently that you have never been to again in the recent years? places to eat? old office? etc...

3 comments:

DeParadise said...

Wow... that is nice man... Last time when I left my company then come back to help on finished up new function but not get appreciate from boss too... :(

Kit Keat Bar said...

erm, I didn't get any appreciation by boss. Just a friendly "hi", that's all. At least my other colleagues are more than welcome me. :)

honeylemon said...

That drawing we purposely don't want to wipe. Because that is represent to me. hahah

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~