Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kim Gary card

The shinny black card

Well well well... look what showed up in the mail box - the Kim Gary Hong Kong Restaurant membership card. I forgot when was the time I applied it, was with my parents dining in the restaurant and the waitor proposed us this card which enables us to enjoy 10% off the bills.. yay! but not valid on weekends.... booo...... not valid during public holidays.. .double booo.. but I've got it anyway, think the card was priced at RM15 with an instant RM5 voucher which I've used on the spot and subsequently, if I happened to go there during weekdays and I've brought this card with me... 10% off then.

The coupons...
Next, there's a couple of free coupons that came with the card. Among them were free food such as sandwich on August, free special BBQ chicken chop on September, free Red Bean Brick Toast on Oct...and on and on and on. there's even a 50% off the food bill before and after 7 days of birthday... how "cool"..lol. And then there are lucky draw coupons for a trip to Hong Kong's Disney Land for 2... RM50 voucher for Optical 88 ... might need this if I go there for my next spec, voucher for BeyondBeauty er... beauty salon, Firoucci RM50 voucher (I dun even know what they sell, I think its either lady's shoe or dresses)...City chain RM50 voucher...with a lot of printed conditions at the back.... finally RM5 voucher for Blay. Phew, that's it folks. Anyone of you who might be interested on one of these voucher kindly let me know, I'll pass them to you somehow... and incase nobody needs it... it goes to the bin! ting ting...

Thanks... And anyone who wanna go to the restaurant on weekdays can just get the card from me to benefit some of you...

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~