Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change of steps...

Let's see, I've got it from 6 years ago.. right when I'm about to participate in a 6 months industrial training in Multics... (software house) for my Degree course. Mum bought it for me, wow... talked about growing up in the sense that i'm wearing this type of shoe... working shoe, not those sport shoe or any casual wear... but this... Signifies that I'm about to enter working adult life soon.


Scholl is the brand and I've got 1 word to describe it.. actually 2... 1) comfortable; 2) long lasting.

It weathered my journey for 6 long years... never gave up.. nor do i, it really meant something.. first of all.. my mum gave it to me... and 2nd of all.. come on.. 6 years.. a shoe. never thought i'd have so much feeling for a shoe.. :p I've sent it for repair twice... RM50 per time.. uugh.. but i can't do it for the third time as it's not worth it anymore..

That's why, last Saturday my dad got me this... a new one.. tried it once at other outlet and finally got it from vouchers from my dad. :) Thank you very much dad..

Hope this one gonna last me another 5 or more years to come :) It's a bit stiff and tight right now but they said leather's gonna be loose the longer you wear it so... yeah, my previous pair was pretty loose and much more comfier. hahahaha..

P/S: my shoe size is 10, I asked for 11 but they dun have it for this design...so..

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~