Saturday, May 16, 2009

My sketch - girl 2 :)

Tried to sketch this girl on Friday night, completed it just now.. uuh.. took me quite long... not sure why.

I'm beginning to shade some part of the hair and the hands... learning to paint. :)

Hope you guys liked her. :) I took more time than the previous girl sketch, uuh.. :)

Here's a closer crop one ..
Please leave some comments too... thanks!

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

4 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

i like d headset.. xD

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks... eh, just the headset ar?? :S

Jojo Struys said...

u have talent :) jojo

Kit Keat Bar said...

Thanks for the compliment Jojo! :)

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~