Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wesak day outing @ 9th May 2009

So last Saturday was Wesak day, my auntie has RM50 coupon for us to spend at Penang Buddhist center and me and my parents just went there.

I remember last year I kinda snap some photos too but then I'm not sure if i've posted them up here.. hahahhaha..

Anyway, there's nothing unusual this year but only me with my dslr and snapping for some coverage. It was drizzling, jam everywhere... outside on the road and inside with people. We just ate some vege meal, drinked soya bean and that's it. Proceeded to pray and I was snapping some photos to be uploaded here.

There's this Buddha statue inside the hall where people can scope water and pour it on top of the statue.

A panoramic view of the scene inside the hall


Last but not least, made a small donation to the Buddhist charity fund there where they use the public fund and provide free medicine and education for ppl outside. :)

There's even a cake for this event.. :)

How did you spent your Wesak day?

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~