Thursday, May 07, 2009

Penang Yoga Association charity dinner night @ Masyarakat Penyayang @ 26th Apr 2009

Last 2 weeks ago, me and my friends, SuLing and ZinZin went on to participate in the charity night organized by the Penang Yoga association.

It's a charity event whereby goers purchase coupons to the vege-only style dinner to be served at each desks.

Pose around b4 the show

This is the first time I'm actually at the Masyarakat Penyayang building as previously i knew that there has been a host of activities related to charities being organized there periodically.

Gym members and Sam

Anyway, this was introduced by our Fitball class instructor - Sam and I thought we'd give it a go... I didn't do the presentation though but 2 others of my friends did, along with Sam. :)

Group yoga

Little girls dancing.. very sweet...

Fitball presentation in action!

Sam's dual yoga

It was a wonderful night of food and dances and singing shows, : ) It's nice to see someone dance on the fitball once in a while.. hahahahha

Good job!
Anyway, good job guys... especially Sam, did a lot of presentations that night including dual yoga, ^^
P/S: I noticed that Sam didn't smile for camera... very cool indeed but he's not that 'serious' outside of the class/ stage. :)

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~