Monday, May 11, 2009

My sketch - girl 1 :)

Ah, never been good at drawing humans... especially non-cute version of things...

well, i feel that it's time for a change. I'm learning now... here's the first sketch piece. I'll practice more on drawing girls first b4 moving onto painting.

Hope you guys liked her. :) I spent around 4 - 5 hours on this, haha.. a bit slow... Please leave some comments too... thanks!

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

4 comments:

honeylemon said...

hmmm.. is not bad. 加油!

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks! ^^v

yuki tenshi said...

beh phai... beh phai... >.<

Kit Keat Bar said...

kam siah kam siah >_<

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~