Sunday, May 24, 2009

Seasons

We have all sorts of seasons.... but at Malaysia here, we have 1 more "special" season. This morning, i woke up from my bed.. eyes wide.. nose uncomfortable.. why? I sniffed.... it smelled like.. burnt stuff. At first I thought that dude at the church beside my place was burning the dry leaves again.

Oh boy, I was close... it was something burnt and blown to our country.... Haze... haven't got news yet... but I bed it's Sumatera's hotspot again... hence the Haze season....

Thanks for yearly contribution to the global warming... you guys made it worse! congrats...

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

No comments:

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~