Saturday, May 02, 2009

Happy Birthday '09 to ME

Well well well, I think I didn't log an entry here last year to mark my birthday but well.. gonna do it this year. Wonder how it feels like when i check back this post next year. :)

Anyway, so birthday.. mmm.. how do i feel.. I feel.. well good. first off, I'm lucky to have a bunch of nice frenz to celebrate my birthday with me... treated me some nice foods and some of us went for a nice movie just now - Wolverine. heh heh heh..

As for gifts, well.. I showered myself with 1 very luxury gift that I could barely afford for myself.. I'll cover that in the next post.

I've been through a lot of events these past few months and I kinda realized that.. life is short no matter how u look at it. Therefore, I wana make sure I'd do things that I liked as much as I can as possible. This includes photography, art and design. I still have a lot to learn in each department but have been quite active for the past few months in terms of photography goes. Next, I realize my passion for art could be achieve with the bamboo tablet for now and I'll make use of it soon as I get my photos processed. I'm aiming to draw some nice arts not just cute stuff but hopefully something more and who knows where this might takes me in the future?

I wanna make a self note to myself also, train myself to have a better EQ moving forward. Lesser negative emotions... "life is too short for us to sweat over some small stuffs".

Anyway, I wanna create a small wanted list for myself about things that I wanted :-

1) Apple Mac Mini (2009 ver) - well, its the cheapest solution to get a Mac as of now
2) Apple universal dock
3) WD desktop HDD (1TB or more) - my photos are catching up on me...
4) Nikon D90 - for all my HDR needs, better ISO performance and a further reaching lens. :p
5) Some nice art books which features anime drawings from artists around the world
6) new larger table (perhaps with shiny glass surface?)
7) new much more comfortable chair as i'm on my desk most of the time

:p gonna cross check with this list once i have obtained them in the near future.

Here's to another year old to be a better and much more responsible guy. : ) Happy Birthday to self! ^^b

2 comments:

honeylemon said...

Happy birthday Kai Keat.

Kit Keat Bar said...

thanks Hannee!

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~