Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Product shot outing - Phones @ 16th May 2009

Kevin Chooi lead a group of DRC shutterbugs on an event outing last Saturday, to shoot product shots.. the item is our phones. :)

We're being paired into groups of 3 people.. some might have more.. my group has 4, we gathered at Kuan Yin temple and head out to nearby locales for the shooting. I didn't have too much idea on how to shoot nor I brought any props to help me out.. aih.. under prepared.

Some idea I had by replacing the traditional keypad of a spoiled public phone with iPhone's virtual keypad..

Anyway, I didn't really shoot a lot of shots partly because I'm holding on to my phone's life... avoiding scratches and other damages such as moisture.. i'm very particular bout my gadgets.. sorry. hahahhaa..

So I managed to submit 1 shot :-

My submission shot..

and the rest for keepsake. It's actually a competition also, and wait for the result from Kevin this coming week.. :) hope for the best!

Actually I like this idea also, will be bringing out some of my other gadgets to shoot out in the wild or at home for product shoot that is not inside my light box.. refreshing feel.

P/S: oh yes, I have an iPhone now incase u're wondering.. hahahahha :) my dream phone.. now I need to find out what the next iPhone will have that I can't resist.. :p

P/S: click on each photo for a large version. If you like this, please click on the advertisement on the right side below under [Please Click Me] & [Pls click n show support~] to follow this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

yuki tenshi said...

i like the shot where u replaced the conventional keypad wif ur iphone's better... more creativity in it... >.<

Kit Keat Bar said...

:p. i like the one with church. anyway, see if i can win this round or not.. =D

kindly click the tiny ad to support me~ thanx~